- Images shown on the website are only for view and actual delivered flowers design, shape, image shall vary as flowers are sourced from local city vendor, designed manually.
- Delivery will be done only in the Bangalore city limits.
- Standard delivery time is between 10 A.M. to 6 P.M and the time commitment is not possible.
- Same day delivery orders should be placed on or before 5 PM (IST). Orders placed after 5 PM will be delivered next day.
- Our logistics partners will attempt delivery of the items once. In case the delivery is not executed during the attempt, due to wrong address, recipient not available/premises locked, the customer shall still be charged for the order. Being perishable in nature, neither MyFlowerShoppe.com nor our enabling partner will be able to accept any returns of such items.
- Delivery charges may vary as per city location and specific time requirement.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
We truly understand that any buyer trusts us solely and buys the product from our site. Hence, we take responsibility for any dis-satisfaction arising there-off.
We have a 3 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee on gift items (excluding 7% of transaction charges), if you are not satisfied with our product. Just inform us within 3 days from the date of purchase, either we will do re-delivery or refund you 100% of your money immediately.
You can call us in our help lines numbers +91 70225 43590 between 10 AM to 6 PM.
You can also write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Order Query” regarding any queries. Please quote your Order number for immediate follow-ups.
1. How do we handle my contact information which I enter during the purchasing process?
All customers’ contact information, choice of bouquets, and delivery date entered at the Delivery Information Form during the purchasing process are stored in our secured merchant server database. All the printouts for record purpose are securely kept.
2. For what purpose will my contact information be used?
Customer’s contact information will be used for the following purposes:
a. Market Analysis, information like customer’s choice of flowers/gifts, country of the senders and the recipients, are used to identify markets that need our services. The information and the result of analysis are solely meant for internal use and will be kept confidentially.
b. Channel for Communicating Purchase and Delivery Status Sender’s email will be used as a channel for communicating purchase status (e.g. confirmation of purchase by forwarding the receipt to the customer) and delivery status (e.g. update customer if the order has been fulfilled).
c. Products Update Sender and recipient’s email addresses will be used for forwarding new products updates.
d. Festival and Other Promotions: Sender and recipient’s email addresses will be used for Festival and Other Promotions.
3. Do we collect and store my credit card information?
No. We do not collect and store your credit card information. We do not get any idea of Credit Card number. During the purchasing process, you will enter your credit card information directly into the form posted by the credit card payment gateway. Hence, all your credit card information will be collected and secured by the credit card payment gateway directly in most secured way.
If you would like to update or correct information previously provided to us, please send an e-mail with your new information, including your complete name, postal address, and email address to email@example.com
Registered users can modify and update their membership information (including name, mailing address, telephone number and email address) by accessing the password-protected “Edit Profile” page.
Your Consent and Changes to this Policy
1. Who does Myflowershoppe.com send email offers to?
Myflowershoppe.com sends email offers to individuals who would require their services for sending gifts to Bangalore.
2. How does Myflowershoppe.com get email addresses for it’s email offers?
Myflowershoppe.com, as a web marketer, procures opt-in email lists from partner sites. Users have an option to opt for receiving newsletter and offer mail while registering on Myflowershoppe.com.
3. How often does Myflowershoppe.com send emails to people on the email lists?
Myflowershoppe.com generally sends emails announcing special gifts for festive seasons, promotional discounts and new arrivals once a month. However, the recipient always has the option of removing their email address from our list. Information on how to do this is always contained at the bottom of every email offer. If the recipient chooses this option, they will not get further email offers from Myflowershoppe.com.
4. How do I Opt out from receiving promotional communication?
If you want Opt out from Myflowershoppe.com newsletter list, you can simply reply to the mail with UNSUBSCRIBE in its subject.